License for Highway Use
Sold as an off-road package. Road safety components are included to aid in the registration as a home-built trailer in your jurisdiction. Every province, state and country have different requirements and it is recommended to check with your region requirements.
No VIN number provided.
Maximum Trailer Length
The Woodlander trailer is available in two cut lengths: Standard -10’ 5″ (3.1m) and XL - 16’ 11” (5.1m). Additional extensions cannot be added to the XL trailers.
- Trailer Axle:
- 1,870lb (850kgs) Independent Torsion Axle Design
- Trailer Wheels:
- 5 Bolt on 4.5" (114mm) & 5.30-12 DOT Approved Tires
- Trailer Lights:
- LED light kit (stop, turn, tail, side markers and licence plate light)
- Trailer Levelling Jacks:
- Woodlander™: 4 levelling jacks; Woodlander™ XL: 6 levelling jacks
- Trailer Ball Coupler:
- 2" (50mm)
- Powder Coat Paint / Galvanized Steel
- Locking pins and safety straps to secure sawhead while travelling
- Shipping Weight:
- 655 lbs (297 kg)